Thursday, April 12, 2012

Where have all the homes in Reno, Sparks gone?

In October, AB 284 cleared the legislature adding more oversight and regulation for Mortgage Lenders to deal with. This set of more stringent pre-foreclosure criteria has been directly correlated with a drop in inventory in many markets, especially ours. Because Reno, Sparks saw some of the highest increase in equity growth during the boom (think 2005-2006), we had the farthest to fall. That means more homes being foreclosed upon. Well, they are still being foreclosed, it just takes longer now and that is partially why we are seeing a drop in inventory here locally. If you'd like more info, drop me a line or visit www.garylsmith.kwrealty.com  or www.RenoHomesList.com

2 comments:

  1. I want to live in Reno because according to my research, Reno is the best place to live since that place was silent and I think I can relax every time I'm from my work always feel tiredness. I hope that I can buy a new homes there as soon as possible. I will visit this site to read on their review in New Homes Reno.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can go to my site www.RenoHomesList.com and see several ways to search for homes, good luck on your search!

      Delete